- Company overview
Enhance was formed in 2007 to provide regulatory support to the administrators of member-directed pension schemes. Since then we have worked with over 50 firms including established pension providers as well as companies looking to become FCA-authorised as a Sipp operator. The companies we work with range from small privately owned Sipp/SSAS operators through to the pension operations of multi-national banks and investment institutions.
Examples of the type of work undertaken includes:
- Due diligence linked to acquisition of a pension provider – here we were engaged by the acquirer;
- Due diligence linked to the sale of a pension provider – here we were engaged by the seller to provide an overview of the strengths and weaknesses of the firm that could be circulated to interested parties;
- Periodic ‘health-check’ reviews on the administration of small self-administered schemes (SSAS) with follow-on suggested actions;
- Review and construction of policies and procedures;
- Pensions-based technical and regulatory training provided to administrative and management teams;
- Assistance with complaint/FOS responses;
- Preparation for regulatory interaction; and,
- Regular offsite and onsite compliance support for Sipp operators.
Our approach is always to work collaboratively with clients and we take pride in the quality of the work we provide.
The team has hands-on experience in the member-directed pensions sector so we can both draw from experience as well as awareness of the challenges faced by pension providers.
Enhance is an associate member of the Association of Member-directed Pension Schemes (AMPS) and a member of the Association of Professional Compliance Consultants (APCC).