Information about us
We are Enhance Support Solutions Limited (our Company number is 06314634), whose registered office is 31 High Street, Winslow, MK18 3HE and we own and operate this website.
Acceptance of these terms
Changes to these terms
Accessing our site
You are responsible for all access to the Sites using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Sites are available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Sites or any individual function or feature of the Sites will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Sites may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Sites.
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights in the Sites and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
Content standards and limitation of liability
We provide the Sites on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Sites. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or other piece of information as part of our security/access procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third-party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing any relevant details.
Usage of the sites
- use the Sites for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Sites to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Sites; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Sites or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Sites;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Sites. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Sites to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Sites or materials originating from the Sites;
- frame or mirror any part of the Sites without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Sites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Links to other websites
The Sites may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.